MORDHAU Update Patch#27 is out, and we have aligned the list of changes. Patch#27 includes several exciting additions, including a new game mode – Swordgame, two new female voice sets, French & German, Continental voice pack 2 DLC, a rework of the Crude set, and new weapons skins. Without further ado, here are the MORDHAU patch notes.
MORDHAU Update Patch#27 Notes
- Added a new game mode to the Brawl playlist: Sword game
- Added 2 new female voice sets to the base game: French & German
- Added Continental Voice Pack 2 – DLC, which includes:
- 2 Male (Nordic, Irish)
- 2 Female (Italian, Slavic)
- Removed South America from Ranked options in the matchmaking menu since there are no servers for the region
- Fixed cases where gold was not being awarded when Combat Tutorial was completed
- Fixed bug where muted players could still chat at the start of the match
- Added new admin commands to spawn the horse and hog
- Added the Raise Sword Emote for Longsword
- The Pit – Fixed a bug where bots could spawn in Out of Bounds and consequently die
- Fixed current map showing in vote options when it is not in rotation
- Optimization on Noria; adjusted polycount, draw calls, overdraw, HLODs, and lighting
- Changes to the Noria Invasion map:
- Added anti-toolbox areas to prevent spawning on top of the final objective
- Removed the possibility to place spawn banners in Out of Bounds areas
- Moved final noble NPC out of the line of sight to prevent firebomb exploitation
Weapons & Equipment
- Fixed ballista movement exploit
- Fixed pommel throw exploit
- The sensitivity of ranged weapons on controllers is now applied to all ranged weapons.
- Fixed a bug with players not respawning in case they died between waves.
- Fixed the explosive barrels griefing.
- Extended revive time from the 30s to 35s.
- Extended respawn time from 15s to 90s.
- Noble size scaled down by 20% to prevent only using stabs on normal-sized enemies.
- Noble AI changes, increased combat capabilities, and reduced aggression.
- Fine-tuned the noble engagement radius and patrol points.
- Increased Noble health in Dungeon to offset the map difficulty.
- Fixed team color preview not showing when re-entering the Armory.
- Fixed large spawn point icons.
- Increased resolution of main menu icons
- Added a button to change player perspective from the main menu
- Added a button to perform suicide from the main menu
- Increased size of objective icons in a match to increase readability
- Fixed a bug in the main menu where the quit button would appear when it should not
- Added blur in front of armory and disabled interaction while the armory is loading
- Updated localization
- Fixed LOD materials for cosmetic items released in Patch #26
- Remade and expanded the Crude armor set
- Added new halberd and bill skins
- Various fixes and QoL cosmetic additions
MORDHAU is available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X, and Series S. For more on todays update, visit the game’s official Steam page.