Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord has today launched update e1.6.5 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Beyond the fact that the version name is just a tad strange, this update brings with it a host of fixes across both crash issues and general fixes. There are also improvements to the Chinese localization of the game, so those playing the game from China will be able to enjoy the game with a bit smoother of an experience. All in all, you shouldn’t go into this expecting anything crazy, but the few fixes that are made are nice. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord in its e1.6.5 update!
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Update e1.6.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurred when inviting a party that was involved in a siege to an army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player party consisted of companions alone.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when making peace through a kingdom decision while in an encounter.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a companion fought in a common area.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while generating the “Scout Enemy Garrison” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to corrupt issue data when settlement ownership changed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when transferring prisoners.
- Fixed a bug that prevented emissaries from gaining charm experience after relation gain.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to assign fugitive and recently released heroes as governors.
- Chinese language updates.
Alongside these fixes, the team also outlined some beta changes which, if you were part of it, you can find at the link to the official site below. Speaking of which, Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord is available exclusively on PC. For more information regarding this update, check out the official website.