My Time at Sandrock Hotfix June 7 patch is now live for PC. You’ll find all the changes and fixes heading to Pathea Games’ freshly-launched life-sim in the latest My Time at Sandrock patch right here on this page.
The My Time at Sandrock Hotfix for June 7 aims to fix the recurring freezing issues caused by audio issues reported by players. Pathea says the My Time at Sandrock Hotfix for June 7 updates the audio engine, which should mean fewer crashes.
Elsewhere, the My Time at Sandrock Hotfix for June 7 includes targeted mission fixes, including Builder Cruise, The Inspector, and Operation De-Geeglate. NPC eyeball animation has received some love, and there’s also a tweak to weapon stamina consumption.
The hotfix also optimizes audio volume and workshop machine sound effects. Lastly, the My Time at Sandrock Hotfix for June 7 rejigs the drop rate for bombs in the Abandoned Ruins and Gecko Station.
Check out the complete My Time at Sandrock Hotfix for June 7 patch notes below for all the details.
My Time at Sandrock Hotfix June 7 Patch Notes
- Updated the audio engine and fixed some freezing issues caused by the audio (no more distorted audio before crashing!)
- Fixed some issues with Mi-an’s behavior after completing the mission “Builder Cruise”
- Fixed some camera issues after completing the mission “The Inspector”
- Fixed the issue where some players were not allowed to enter the dungeon in the mission “Operation De-Geeglate”
- Fixed some NPCs’ eyeball issues
- Fixed an issue when NPCs or mounts followed the player into the Running of the Yakmels event
- Fixed the issue where weapons consume the stamina incorrectly
- Fixed a dialogue error when NPC refuses to spar
- Fixed some issues in the gathering system after loading
- Fixed some issues in the furniture coloring system
- Fixed an issue where the jump action may cause some issues, after becoming camouflaged during the Ghosthunting event
Adjusted & Optimized:
- Adjusted the probability of bombs appearing on the 3rd floor of the Abandoned Ruins and the 3rd and 9th floors of the Gecko Station
- Optimized problem where some UI audios are too loud
- Optimized the sound effects when multiple machines are running at the same time
My Time at Sandrock is out now in Early Access for PC. For more details on today’s latest My Time at Sandrock patch, head to the official Steam announcement here.