myCharge Razor Extreme PD
If you are like me, you are constantly looking for a portable charger to charge your phone, iPad, tablet, or other devices. There are a ton of portable chargers out there but we are going to look at the myCharge Razor Extreme PD charger. This is a more powerful portable charger that has the capacity to charge larger items.
This portable charger is a very nice product that has come in handy more than once for our family since we got it. It’s a fast charger and it charges for quite a bit of time before you have to charge it again. It even has the capacity to charge laptops with USB-C capabilities.
Let’s take a look at the specs…
- Up to 13.5x extra battery
- 2 USB-A ports, 1 USB-C port
- Advanced Power Delivery technology guarantees the absolute fastest and safest charge.
- Battery Capacity: 26,800mAh
- Recharges Via: micro-USB cable
- Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets, Small USB-C Laptops & USB Devices
This is a powerful portable charger, but if it had a negative, it would be the weight of it. It’s a little bulky and heavy.
The price is a little higher than you typically want to pay for a portable charger but it is one of those instances where “you get what you pay for” and at $99.99, you are getting quite a bit.
In my opinion, if you have quite a few devices to keep charged and need a portable charger the myCharge RazorExtreme PD is worth almost $100 you will pay to purchase it.
It has the capacity to charge more than one item at a time, and it keeps the charge for quite a while. This means you won’t constantly need to charge your charger. There’s nothing worse than a dead charger when you’re in a pinch.
Even though it’s a little on the heavy side, it has been very handy for us and we would definitely recommend it to others.
- Ability to charge more than one device at a time
- 2 USB-A and 1 USB-C port
- Charges larger devices than the typical portable charger.
- A little heavy
- More expensive than the typical portable charger but worth the money.