After months of wavering between release windows, the upcoming live-action Mulan movie is heading to Disney+. However, there is a catch. The movie will cost $30 on top of the usual Disney+ subscription fee. Will Mulan be a success on the service? Are we willing to pay $30 to see a film at home?
Also, it looks like Quentin Tarantino won’t direct a Star Trek movie after all. But should Paramount use his proposed pitch for the film? Listen to our thoughts here on Nerds Talk Movies!
- What Are We Watching? – 1:10
- Are You Willing To Pay $30 To Watch A Movie At Home? – 8:17
- John Wick 5 Is Happening, Keanu Reeves To Shoot John Wick 4 & 5 Back To Back – 16:02
- Quentin Tarantino Reportedly Drops Out Of Directing Star Trek Movie – 19:53
- Reports Say Noah Hawley’s Star Trek Movie Won’t Involve Kelvin Timeline Cast – 23:11
- Nia DaCosta To Direct Captain Marvel 2 – 26:38
- Tom Hanks In Talks To Join Pinocchio Movie – 32:12
- Netflix Is Working On A Beyond Good & Evil Movie – 35:18
For more of Nerds Talk Movies, check out one of our most recent episodes where we discussed the future of theaters after the AMC and Universal deal. Also, be sure to check out our video game podcast called The Nerd Stash Show. On the most recent episode of The Nerd Stash Show, we recapped Sony’s latest State of Play and their deal with Marvel’s Avengers.
Are you willing to spend $30 to watch a film at home? Or do you think the price is way too high? Will Mulan succeed on Disney+? Let us know in the comments below. Also, stay tuned to The Nerd Stash for more gaming, cinema, and TV news.