Nerds Talk Movies is back with a brand-new episode! In this week’s installment, we take a page out of The Nerd Stash Show’s playbook by sharing our list of movie and TV franchises that should make a triumphant return. But, we decided to make this a friendly competition over who has the best pitches.
You can head over to @NerdStashShow on Twitter to vote for who you think had the better list and pitches. Also, be sure to leave a comment telling us what movie or series you would bring back. With that all said, let’s get into the show!
- What Are We Watching? – 1:27
- The Boys Season 2 (Taylor and Johnny) – 1:27
- Vikings, Harley Quinn: The Animated Series, New Mutants, and Tenet (Johnny) – 3:05
- The Rules And Other Things To Know – 8:02
- Santa Clarita Diet (Taylor)- 10:07
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Johnny) – 12:28
- Jericho (Taylor) – 16:43
- Firefly (Johnny) – 19:18
- Real Steel (Taylor) – 24:55
- Freddy vs. Jason (Johnny) – 26:56
- Jumper (Taylor) – 31:47
- Evil Dead (Johnny) – 35:48
- Honorable Mentions (Taylor) – 39:50
- My Name Is Earl (Taylor) – 40:50
- Dredd (Johnny) – 44:10
- Honorable Mentions (Johnny) – 49:44
Other Content From Nerds Talk Movies
For more of Nerds Talk Movies, check out this episode where we react to some Bill and Ted: Face the Music and New Mutants reviews. Also, be sure to check out our video game podcast called The Nerd Stash Show. On the most recent episode of The Nerd Stash Show, we go over 15 gaming franchises that should return.
You can expect new episodes of The Nerd Stash Show every Friday and new episodes of Nerds Talk Movies each Monday.
What movie or TV franchise would you bring back? Let us know in the comments below!