A few weeks ago, we posted an episode of Nerds Talk Movies dedicated to the first two episodes of The Mandalorian Season 2. Now, let’s get into the rest of the season.
There’s just so much to talk about here so I’m not even going to waste your time with this intro. Down below, you’ll find a description, timestamps, and the spoiler-filled episode along with a programming note for the next couple of weeks.
Nerds Talk Movies #30 Episode Description
“After an absolutely insane season finale of The Mandalorian, the crew at Nerds Talk Movies got together to discuss all the spoiler-filled highs and lows of The Mandalorian Season 2. Was the finale a 10/10 (spoilers, we thought so)? What were our favorite moments and performances? Tune in to find out!
Due to some school stuff, The Nerd Stash Show’s Brandon Stephenson was not able to join us this week. However, he still managed to send over his thoughts on the finale as well. Down below, you’ll find timestamps on every topic we cover including our final rating at the end.
Finally, it should be said that we have wrapped up our news-centric episodes of Nerds Talk Movies through the rest of the year and all of The Nerd Stash podcast crew are going on a 2-week holiday break. However, we’ve recorded some fun special episodes to air in the meantime.
Releasing on December 28th, we’re going to have our definitive ranking of all the DCEU films (including Joker). On our January 4th episode, we’ll do the same with the MCU. After that, we’ll return to our usual news-centric episode format.”
- General Thoughts On The Mandalorian Season 2 – 2:46
- Let’s Go Ahead And Talk About That Finale – 5:34
- Return Of The Jedi- 5:34
- What Does All This Mean For Grogu? – 22:24
- The Book Of Boba Fett – 28:49
- Could The Mandalorian Survive Without Grogu As A Central Figure? – 37:24
- Mandalore, Bo-Katan, The Darksaber, And The Weird Rules Surrounding
- The Darksaber – 43:05
- Moff Gideon’s Future – 49:25
- Will We See Din Djarin Without His Helmet More Going Forward? – 57:01
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Live-Action Debuts (And Re-Debuts) – 1:02:42
- Boba Fett – 1:02:42
- Bo-Katan – 1:07:13
- Ahsoka – 1:11:50
- Did This Season Feature Too Much Set-Up For Future Shows? – 1:17:37
- Best Performances – 1:25:30
- Worst Performances – 1:38:30
- Our Favorite Episodes – 1:41:50
- Our Least-Favorite Episodes – 1:45:30
- Any Other Predictions Or Thoughts? – 1:49:11
- Rate Season 2 From 1-10 – 1:50:40
- Brandon’s Thoughts On The Season And The Finale – 1:56:08
Where You Can Find Us
Did you enjoy The Mandalorian Season 2? What was your favorite episode or moment. Let us know in the comments!