Neverwinter has launched update 9.23, and here’s everything that’s been changed and added with this update. This patch comes a month following the previous patch, but that isn’t to say this patch is filled with fresh content. The patch mainly covers fixes for various issues plaguing the game, including fireworks continuing after the Celebration of Lliira. Let’s be honest though, a little unintentional celebration isn’t to be complained about. Jokes aside, here’s everything that’s been changed with Neverwinter update 9.23!
Neverwinter 9.23 Update Patch Notes
- The fireworks show should no longer continue even though the Celebration of Lliira has ended.
- Heroic Encounters in the Dark Fey Mire should now display their timers on the map.
- Horrors Revisited: The quest flow should now be a bit clearer.
Dungeons and Trials
- Assault on Svardborg: Both chests can now properly accept Reward Reroll Tokens.
- All Summer Provisioning tasks can now properly proc the Dab Hand artisan bonus.
- Consumables: The Grand Summer Feast was overlooked in the previous consumables change. The buff amounts for Power and Accuracy are now reduced to 2.5% and 1.5%, respectively, down from 5%.
- This change will not affect the Grand Summer Feasts players have in their inventory and bank.
- All future sources of the food will drop the version with the changed values.
- Summer Provisioning will include a Simple Summer Feast and Lavish Summer Feast recipe that allows players to still craft the old version of the item if they desire to do so.
- Enemies should no longer sometimes spawn in the terrain.
Combat and Powers
- Repentant Cultist’s Discipline now properly grants up to 7.5% magnitude damage at Mythic quality.
- Repentant Cultist is now properly repentant, rather than “repentant.”
- Vintage Lightwine consumables now properly grant Awareness instead of Regeneration.
Items and Economy
- Avernus Hunts once again properly drop Zariel’s Favor.
- A new banner and several tips provide information about the upcoming module’s release.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Visual Effects
- Crown of the Forest now properly displays on dragonborn characters.
- Summer Court and Gloaming Court fashion have received some minor visual touch-ups, including clipping fixes for the Summer Court set.
Beyond some fireworks fixes, many of these changes look to prepare for the upcoming Summer Festival, as many fans expect to see. Those can be seen in the appropriate Summer Festival section above. And beyond that, just some small yet annoying bugs tackled. I did say it was small, but hey, fixed bugs are never something to complain about.