Neverwinter has today debuted its April 7 update on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. While not as small as some of the other updates for games we’ve seen today, today’s update for Neverwinter doesn’t bring a massive amount to the table. Instead, it’s a bunch of cleanup regarding the recent Lockbox of Dark Omens among other issues with the game. This means you shouldn’t go in expecting anything exciting today, but having some fixes across the board is great nonetheless. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Neverwinter in its April 7 update!
Neverwinter April 7 Update Patch Notes
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Bard: Various Bard powers no longer incorrectly remove targeting indicators that are used for various boss mechanics.
Items and Economy
- Overload enchantments now properly dissipate when their time expires.
Lockbox of Dark Omens
- Dragon Hunter – Account: This companion-unlocking item can no longer be sold to a vendor.
- The Omen of Despair mount, the Black Unicorn mount, and the Dragon Hunter companion should now all be appropriately claimable from the Reward Claims Agent once applied to the roster.
- Some players who had applied these mounts and companions to their roster should now be able to claim them from the Reward Claims Agent. Duplicate mount powers gained in this way should now be reduced to a single power, while powers that were missed out upon should now be added to players.
- However, there are still known cases where they can’t be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent; we’re still working on one more retroactive fix for the final known issue.
Reward Claims Agent
- Players who own the Hunting Hawk – Account should now be able to reclaim their Hunting Hawks at the Rewards Claims Agent once again.
Performance and Stability
- A known cause of map-wide disconnects has been addressed.