Cryptic Studios has announced that Neverwinter, the free-to-play MMO on the Xbox One, will be receiving the Elemental Evil expansion next month.
Elemental Evil will be taking four PC updates and rolling them into one update for the Xbox One version of Neverwinter. The updates included are Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle, and Curse of Icewind Dale. The full list of the new update will be bringing is listed below:
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Oathbound Paladin playable class with two paragon paths – Oath of Devotion and Oath of Protection
- Eight new adventure zones
- Open world player versus players combat in iconic Icewind Dale
- Four end-game campaigns taking players to areas including Sharandar and Dread Ring
- Two dungeons where adventurers fight against King Malabog and Valindra Shadowmantle
- Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
- Three new epic skirmishe
- Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
- Maximum level increase for all professions
“Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings massive changes to our Xbox One version since its launch in late March,” said Rob Overmeyer, executive producer. “As our community continues to grow on consoles, we have continued our support with content including six expansions worth of dungeons and heroic encounters with dragons within six months. Our team is ecstatic with the continued support and can’t wait to give our Xbox One players control of their own strongholds with our next content update coming later this year.”
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will be available on the Xbox One in September.