Neverwinter has today (November 11) launched a new update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. This is a rather small one all around as with most patches, bringing with it a few changes and fixes to content, environments, combat, powers, and several other areas. The fixes may be few in each area, but with several areas being tackled, the game should feel much cleaner as a result. Just don’t go in expecting the whole nine yards or anything like that. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with the November 11 update for Neverwinter.
Neverwinter November 11 Update Patch Notes
Echoes of Prophecy
- The Echoes of Prophecy battle pass intro quest, “A Subtle Curiosity,” has been changed to only award currency once per account.
- The portal that takes you between Scar Keep and the Jagged Approach now supports Echoes of Prophecy content correctly.
- The respawn timer on the Plaguetouched Maws in Burning Road has been reduced by 50% to ease in Echoes of Prophecy quest completion.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Bard: Certain buff songs no longer incorrectly stack upon themselves under certain conditions. This has introduced an issue in which the song buffs can display incorrectly; we are looking into this issue, but it does not have a gameplay effect.
Items and Economy
- Masquerade of Liars: The maximum stack count of Handful of Enchanted Bristles is now 25, up from 20.
Reward Claims Agent
- (PC clients only) Because there was an issue preventing some players from claiming the 25 Reward Reroll Tokens between October 26 and November 2, all players may claim a set of 25 Reward Reroll Tokens from the Reward Claims Agent between this update and November 23.
- As of this update, Unbind Tokens can now be purchased from the Zen Market in packs of 10 or 100, under the Supplies category.
Campaigns / Adventures
- An outdated unlock condition for accessing the Well of Dragons map has been updated.
- The Campaign icon no longer glows after all available rewards are claimed.
- Opening a reward pack or lockbox, while a different type of reward pack is currently open, no longer incorrectly displays a blank page.
- (Console systems only) Selling to a vendor once again consistently shows the cursor highlight.
Performance and Stability
- A recently-introduced crash in the inventory system has been addressed.