Since New World does not currently have mounts in the game, fast travelling is the quickest way to move from one side of the map to the other. If you own a house in a town or checked in at an inn, you can fast travel to either from any location. However, there is a cooldown on both of these methods. Fast travelling to cities with azoth is also a reliable method, but you need to be in another town or at a spirit shrine to activate this. By the end of this guide, you will learn all spirit shrine locations in New World.
All Spirit Shrine Locations in New World
The following list details locations of each spirit shrine in all 14 regions in New World. The map above also shows specific spots on the world map.
Brightwood (Lv. 26-35)
- Directly west of the Brightwood settlement, south of the Iron Fields.
- Northwest of the Brightwood settlement along the border of Brightwood and Great Cleave. North of Fort Alazar.
Cutlass Keys (Lv. 26-35)
- Southwest of the Cutlass Keys settlement, directly east of Fort Cutlass Keys
- Directly south of the Cutlass Keys settlement at the southernmost point of the region. Southeast of Stone Skull Fort and northeast of Festering Fishery.
Ebonscale Reach (Lv. 51-60+)
- Northeast of the Ebonscale Reach settlement, southeast of Skysong Shrine.
- Southwest of the Ebonscale Reach settlement, southeast of Serenity Monastery.
Edengrove (Lv. 51-60+)
- Northern part of the region, east of Canker Snap and east of Knot Rust.
- Eastern part of the region, west of Litheltop and south of Spriggan Arena.
- Southern part of the region, east of Festermine and south of Crumbletrap.
Everfall (Lv. 1-25)
- East of the Everfall settlement. Northeast of Ursa Ancient Tower and southeast of Canis Ancient Tower.
- Northeast of Fort Everfall, north of Daughterwell.
First Light (Lv. 1-25)
- West of Fort First Light, north of Saircor.
- North of the First Light settlement, west of Nyhart’s Anchorage.
Great Cleave (Lv. 41-50)
- Center of the region. South of Tempest Lane and north of Sunderfort.
Monarch Bluffs (Lv. 1-25)
- East of the Monarch’s Bluffs settlement, west of Chason Steep and east of Achernar.
- South of the Monarch’s Bluffs settlement, northeast of Deadman’s Cove and east of the Montore Expedition.
Mourningdale (Lv. 45-50)
- North of the Mourningdale settlement, south of Foulroot and northwest of Sagitta Ancient Tower.
- Northeast of the Mourningdale settlement, south of New Balefire and northeast of Sunadire Ancient Tower.
Reekwater (Lv. 58-60+)
- East of the Reekwater settlement, northeast of Sha Makogai and south of Maria’s Rest.
- Southwest of the Reekwater settlement, northwest of Fort Reekwater and south of Fisher’s Glory.
Restless Shore (Lv. 41-46)
- North of the Restless Shore settlement, northwest of Fornax and Eridanus.
Shattered Mountain (Lv. 60+)
- Center of the region, northeast of West Illurmin.
Weaver’s Fen (Lv. 30-40)
- North of the Weaver’s Fen settlement, northeast of Fort Weaver’s Fen and east of Slobbering Cave.
- South of the Weaver’s Fen settlement, west of Fisher’s End and southwest of Aria Village.
Windsward (Lv. 1-25)
- West of the Windsward settlement, along the border of Windsward and Monarch’s Bluff. Located near Fisherman’s Bend and north of Willette’s Homestead.
Travelling to Spirit Shrines costs Azoth. The cost of fast travelling to a shrine starts at a base cost of 50 azoth and increases with distance and encumbrance. Furthermore, if you are travelling to a shrine or settlement that is within your faction’s regions of control, you will receive a faction discount.