Two months after Square Enix teases the world of its trailer on NieR Reincarnation, its new mobile game, they are announcing that they will make it available in North America and Europe. Initially released as a Japan-exclusive mobile game, the Japanese video game company announces that they are extending their reach to the west. In lieu of this announcement, the game’s official English Twitter and Facebook are now live.
According to the game’s official English social networks, NieR Reincarnation‘s pre-registration that was announced during the TGS2020 is only applicable in Japan. Pre-registration for the US and EU gamers are yet to be announced. The current rewards for pre-registration in Japan are as follows:
- 100,000 pre-registrants = 100 Gems
- 200,000 pre-registrants = 400 Gems
- 300,000 pre-registrants = 600 Gems
- 400,000 pre-registrants = 1800 Gems
- 500,000 pre-registrants = 3000 Gems
- 1,000,000 pre-registrants = 3000 Gems plus one winner of a pure gold “Mama” (worth JPY 1,000,000 or around USD 9,480)
- According to NieR Reincarnation‘s official website, the pure gold Mama is currently in the works.
- After reaching the 1,000,000 pre-registrants, they will hold another campaign for the sole winner of the limited edition and single pure gold Mama worth JPY 1,000,000.
- All players will receive up to 3,000 Gems at the start of the game once reached.
A lot of players are surely looking forward to winning that pure gold Mama. Aside from being a limited edition and the only pure gold official Mama, it costs JPY 1,000,000. Sadly, according to the game’s English handlers, it is really for Japan, and they will give out information as soon as there are any for US and EU players.
NieR Reincarnation will be available on both iOS and Android. A free-to-play RPG game with in-app purchases such as Gems that ranges from 120 Gems = JPY 120 (USD 1.15) to 11,000 Gems = JPY 10,000 (USD 94.80). Its release date is on December 23, 2020.
Another game in the NieR series was also a topic in the TGS2020, NieR: Replicant. According to Square Enix, they will upgrade the game and will also make it available to the west. It is scheduled to be released on April 22, 2021, in Japan and April 23, 2021, in the US and EU.