No Man’s Sky receives a new update, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The action-adventure survival game has been around since 2016 and is one of the most popular games in the committee. The dev Hello Games supports the game with constant updates, and they released a new one a while ago. The patch notes of the No Man’s Sky 4.15 update are below.
No Man’s Sky Update 4.15 Patch Notes
Thank you to everyone playing the Fractal Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.15, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue that caused some flat-mode settings to be incorrectly applied to PSVR2, causing performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent rumble from working correctly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused water reflections to be missing on some graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blurriness and other visual glitches during warp.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent players from accessing their refiners.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Unhide System” button from working in the Hidden Systems list.
- Fixed a rare issue that could incorrectly allow players to access the Space Anomaly from the quick menu after a reload.
- Fixed a number of base building control issues for PSVR with Move controllers – No Man’s Sky Update 4.15 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Space Anomaly missions to become stuck in the log after completing an expedition.
- Fixed a crash related to networking.
- Fixed a crash related to the options menu.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed a Steam Deck-specific crash.
No Man’s Sky is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding this patch, please visit the official No Man’s Sky website.