Tactical combat is not an easy genre of game to play. Some games will allow you to control your characters in real-time. No Plan B is a top-down shooter that will force players to think ahead. Because once you start the mission, you won’t have a choice but to sit and watch.
No Plan B Features
Here are some of the features to look forward to in the game:
- Gear Up and Move Out – Your equipment is just as important as your plan of attack. No Plan B allows players to choose their team’s firearms, armor, and grenades. While certain combos might sound great, each item comes with pros and cons. And since ammo doesn’t replenish between missions, you must plan accordingly.
- Synch Up – It is important to keep your team coordinated. So make sure to study the map before making any ill-thought decisions. Properly lay out the plan and your target won’t see it coming. But if a single shadow is left unchecked, it could spell disaster. Remember that you have No Plan B in this top-down shooter.
- Ready to Execute – Feel like you’ve done enough recon? Execute your plan and watch it unfold. If your tactics were perfect, you can record what happened and share it with friends.
- Hero or Villain – Tired of playing the same good guy you always do? Why not try your hand at a bank heist? See if you can get away with the loot from the vault.
- Infinite Replayability – There’s no need to limit yourself to the game’s default maps. Use the map generator to create your own, or see if you can beat a map created by the community.
Think you have what it takes to conduct a successful raid? Will you pull off the perfect heist? Let me know in the comments!