Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous has today launched its 1.0.9c update (what a weird update number) on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. This round of changes isn’t quite as spectacular as what’s been released previously, but there’s still a fair amount being changed with this update. Plenty of bugs relating to Quests, Crusade, the turn-based mode, and more have been made, so the game should feel more stable the next time you launch it. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous in its 1.0.9c update!
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.9c Patch Notes
- Areelu’s insidious plan could not be fulfilled – fixed;
- ‘Where’s My Dragon?’ quest could get stuck after talking to Early Sunset at the Fleshmarkets – fixed.
- Bastion of Justice had a wrong terrain type – fixed;
- Fixed a crash in Mage’s Tower;
- Scrubland by a Bend in the River had a wrong terrain type – fixed.
- Bait action could prevent the enemies from taking their turn – fixed;
- Fixed the missing units issue when you changed the general of an army.
Classes & Mechanics
- Angel and Lich didn’t have 10 level spells on 10 level mythic if they merged spellbooks. Fixed, but it requires the summary caster level of merged spellbooks to be at least 28 for these spells to work;
- Your character could lose Sneak Attack when changing Mythic Path from Trickster to Gold Dragon – fixed.
- Experimental fix for camera behaviour in turn-based mode in places with big difference in elevation;
- Pits weren’t respecting the player’s decision to play in turn-based mode – fixed.
- One companion could fill multiple roles during rest – fixed;
- Upon changing the language settings, the names of settlements didn’t change – fixed.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous
- Kervil the Sparkling Fist could get carried away playing with his weapon, and forget he needs to fight – fixed;
- Using Midnight Bolt in some situations still didn’t work as it should – fixed.