Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 update is now live for PC. You’ll find all the changes and fixes heading to Kinetic Games’ ghost hunting sim in the latest Phasmophobia update right here on this page.
Although just a hotfix, Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 also has some Easter-themed goodies, including eggs to hunt down in each location. Find them all to restore your team members’ sanity. The patch includes a new visual indicator for the voice toggle for PC and VR. Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 tweaks the CCTV night vision brightness in the Prison. And it throws in plenty of minor bug fixes, too.
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 adds further polish to the VR overhaul, which launched last week, including bug-squashing and a fix for a VIVE Cosmos mute button issue. Read through the complete Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 update patch notes below for all the details.
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 Update Patch Notes
Easter is upon us!
- Each location now has several Easter eggs to hunt and find!
- You can track how many eggs are left to find under the map image in the truck.
- Finding all the eggs will restore each team member’s sanity to 100%.
- This event will last until April 19th.
- Added a visual indicator for PC (bottom left) and VR (belt) when using toggle voice
- Increased the brightness of the CCTV night vision in the Prison
- VR hold positions for all equipment have been refined, to make the hand model line up with your controller.
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.3 – Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the CCTV camera number would not update in the truck
- Fixed a bug where Banshees were killing non-targets near doors
- Fixed a bug where hidden Willow hiding spots would still occlude the level
- Fixed a bug where a Ridgeview basement light would not turn on
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could not interact with one of the paintings
- Fixed a bug where the top daily challenge slider was interactable
- Fixed a bug where the Voodoo Doll’s left-hand rotation was wrong
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to light house candles
- Potential fix for the VIVE Cosmos mute button not working
Phasmophobia is out now for PC. For more on the latest Phasmophobia update, check out the official Steam page here.