Phasmophobia has today launched update 0.3.0.5 on PC, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As is the trend with the past few updates now, update 0.3.0.5 launches with some minor fixes and nothing super flashy. There is one important change regarding temperature, but not much beyond that. While these updates have all been rather small in scope, it’s still great to see that the team at Kinetic Games is staying on top of the game’s various bugs. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Phasmophobia update 0.3.0.5!
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.5 Patch Notes
- Reduced the rate that temperature raises when the ghost is not in the room
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t see the journal photos if your hard drive failed to save the photo as a .png file in your install folder
- Fixed some performance issues when another player took a photo
- Fixed a bug where the first photo in the journal could be blank if another player took the photo
- Fixed a bug where the journal photos and photo names would sometimes be in the wrong order
- Fixed a bug where some ghost sounds were not giving evidence for photos
Like said, today’s update really doesn’t bring a whole lot of new and exciting content to the table. With that being said, the temperature fix will likely help a lot when it comes to using temperature, as it’s clear the team felt it made things a tad too inconsistent. And on top of that, having fixes to much of the game’s photosystem is a nice touch. Like said though, you shouldn’t install today’s update expecting the whole nine yards.