The Pokemon Go Kanto Tour is currently underway. At the moment trainers around the world who have bought the pass are trying to catch all 150 original Pokemon; each Pokemon offers the chance to get a shiny version. For the event, all 151 Pokemon will have a chance to be shiny, even ones not previously released. Trainers will have to choose between Team Red or Team Green. Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have returned to Pokemon Go. The legendary Bird Trio may not be everyone’s top priority but is required to complete the Kanto tour challenge. In this guide, we’ll explain how to take down the Articuno raid.
Articuno Raid Stats
- Articuno is a -Type Pokemon
- It is weak to Electric, Fire, Steel, and Rock (2x) type moves.
- Articuno’s Base HP is 207
- Its Attack is 192 and Defense 236
- The base catch CP is between 1665 and 1743
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2082 and 2179
- It is weather boosted by snowy or windy weather
- Articuno’s fast moves are Ice Shard or Frost Breath
- Its charged moves are Blizzard, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Ancient Power, or Hurricane
- Articuno’s Raid CP is 40165
Going into the Articuno raid, you will need Pokemon with a high defense or type advantage. Below is a list of Pokemon to help you take down the Articuno raid. The first six provide you with the best chance to take it down; however, we will provide you with some alternatives in case you are missing any.
- Rampardos – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Rhyperior – Smack Down & Rock Wrecker
- Terrakion – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Tyranitar – Smack Down & Stone Edge
- Gilgalith – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Mega Charizard Y – Fire Spin & Blast Burn
Some key alternative Pokemon are:
Additional Raid Guide
Hopefully, this list guide will help you to take down the Articuno raid. If you are lucky, you might have the chance to catch a Shiny Articuno.