Starting tomorrow, Pokemon Go trainers will have the opportunity to catch Latios and Latias. The Eon duo first discovered in the Hoenn region first appeared in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. Which title you own would determine which Pokemon you could catch. If you owned Pokemon Sapphire, you could only catch Latias; if you owned Pokemon Ruby, you could only catch Latios. Now, the Legendary Eon duo is set to return to Pokemon Go. If you are lucky, you will be able to get a shiny Latias. To do that though, you will need to defeat the Latias Raid, and that can be quite a monumental challenge.
To defeat the Latias Raid, you will need to have strong Attack based Pokemon. Unlike its brother, Latios, Latias has a lower attack but higher defense. Both, Latios and Latias have the same base health points. The Latias raid starts on February 9, at 9 AM; it will be available until February 20. This is the same as its brother unsurprisingly. Below we will be giving you the details of the upcoming Latias Raid and how to defeat it.
- Latias is a Dragon Psychic-Type Pokemon
- Its battle stats are: 190 HP, 228 ATK, and 246 DEF
- The Raid CP is 48080
- The base catch CP is 1921 to 2006
- Its boosted catch CP is 2402 to 2507
- Latias is boosted by windy weather
- It is weak to Bug, Dark, Dragon, Fairy, Ghost, and Ice-type moves.
- Fast Moves – Zen Headbutt, Dragon Breath, and Charm
- Charge Moves – Thunder, Psychic, and Outrage
- Mega Genger – Shadow Claw & Shadow Ball
- Dialga – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath & Outrage
- Rayquaza – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Reshiram – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Palkia – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
Some alternatives are:
- Mega Houndoom
- Shadow Mewtwo
Other Pokemon Go Guides
With the right party, you should easily overcome and defeat the Latias raid. The Latios raid can be defeated by a minimum of 2 to 5 trainers. Hopefully, this guide helped you take down the Pokemon Go Latias raid. If it did, be sure to let us know in the comments below! As well, share it around so it can help others.