Starting tomorrow, Pokemon Go trainers will have the opportunity to catch Latios and Latias. The Eon duo, discovered in the Hoenn region, first appeared in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. Depending on which game you had, would determine if you could catch Latias or Latios. If you owned Pokemon Sapphire, you could only catch Latias; if you owned Pokemon Ruby, you could only catch Latios. Now, the Legendary Eon duo is set to return to Pokemon Go. If you are lucky, you will be able to get a shiny Latios. In order to do that though, you will need to defeat the Pokemon GO Latios Raid.
In order to defeat the Latios Raid, you will need to have tanky Pokemon. Unlike its sister, Latias, Latios has a higher attack but lower defense. Both, Latios and Latias have the same base health points as well. The Latios raid starts on February 9, at 9 AM; it will be available until February 20. Below we will be giving you the details of the upcoming Latios Raid and how to defeat it.
- Latios is a Dragon Psychic-Type Pokemon
- Its battle stats are: 190 HP, 268 ATK, and 212 DEF
- The Raid CP is 52220
- The base catch CP is 2090 to 2178
- Its boosted catch CP is 2613 to 2723
- Latias is boosted by windy weather
- It is weak to Bug, Dark, Dragon, Fairy, Ghost, and Ice-type moves.
- Fast moves – Zen Headbutt and Dragon Breath
- Charge Moves – Solar Beam, Psychic, and Dragon Claw
- Mega Genger – Shadow Claw & Shadow Ball
- Dialga – Dragon Breath & Draco Meteor
- Zekrom – Dragon Breath & Outrage
- Rayquaza – Dragon Tail & Outrage
- Salamence – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
- Palkia – Dragon Tail & Draco Meteor
Some alternatives are:
- Mega Houndoom
- Shadow Mewtwo
Other Pokemon Go Guides
With the right party, you should easily overcome and defeat the Latios raid. The Latios raid can be defeated by a minimum of 2 to 5 trainers. Hopefully, this guide helped you take down the Latios raid. Will you beat the Pokemon Go Latios Raid? Do you already have a great party for it? Let us know in the comments below.