The Pokemon Go Kanto Tour is currently underway. At the moment trainers around the world who have bought the pass are trying to catch all 150 original Pokemon; each Pokemon offers the chance to get a shiny version. For the event, all of the 151 Pokemon will have the chance to be shiny, even ones not previously released. Trainers will have to choose between Team Red or Team Green. Whichever team you choose will determine which Pokemon spawn more frequently. So depending on which you choose during the Pokemon Go Kanto Tour will determine your Shiny spawns. In addition, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have returned to Pokemon Go. Here is how to take on the Pokemon Go Mewtwo raid.
- Mewtwo is a Psychic Type Pokemon
- It is weak to Bug, Dark, and Ghost
- Mewtwo’s Base HP is 214
- Its Attack is 300 and Defense 182
- The base catch CP is between 2294 and 2397
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2868 and 2985
- It is weather boosted by a windy climate
- Mewtwo’s fast moves are Psycho Cut and Confusion
- Its charged moves are Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Psychic, and Psystrike.
- Mewtwo’s Raid CP is 54148
Going into the Mewtwo raid, you will need Pokemon with a high defense or type advantage. Below is a list of Pokemon to help you take down the Mewtwo raid. The first six provide you with the best chance to take it down; however, we will provide you with some alternatives in case you are missing any.
- Mega Gengar – Shadow Claw & Shadow Ball
- Giratina (Origin Form) – Shadow Claw & Shadow Ball
- Chandelure – Hex & Shadow Ball
- Darkrai – Snarl & Dark Pulse
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut & Shadow Ball
- Hydreigon – Bite & Dark Pulse
Some key alternative Pokemon are:
- Dark Gyarados
- Dark Tyranitar
- Mega Houndoom
- Mega Gyarados
- Mega Beedrill
- Regular Giratina
Additional Raid Guides
Hopefully, this list guide will help you to take down the Mewtwo raid. If you are lucky, you might have the chance to catch a Shiny Mewtwo.