There is no denying that capturing Pokemon is fun and has its unique pleasure. You can simply go around and get lucky to capture some fine Pokemon. Or you can actually study the type of Pokemon you want to capture and pick a strategy. In this, you want to know what they are resistant to, what are their most powerful aspect, and above all, what are their weakness. In this guide, we will tell you the weakness of Psychic-type and some of the best Pokemon to use against them in Pokemon Go.
What is the Weakness of Psychic in Pokemon Go
Psychic is one of the 18 types of Pokemon and their type of attack in Pokemon Go. As the name suggests, these types of Pokemon use Psychic power to defeat opponents. But this doesn’t mean they are not vulnerable or don’t have any weaknesses.
Psychic-type weaknesses are bug, ghost, and dark-type attacks. Depending on the Pokemon, using one of the mentioned types will deal a significant amount of damage compared to a normal type.
Remember that Psychic-type is resistant to fighting and poison. When picking the best type of Pokemon to face against a Psychic-type, Dark-type is the best since these types are immune to Psychic-type attacks. Here are some of the best Pokemon in different types you can use against Psychic-type Pokemon:
- Houndoom (Mega) – Snarl, Foul Play
- Gyarados (Mega) – Bite, Crunch
- Absol (Mega) – Snarl, Dark Pulse
- Tyranitar (Shadow) – Bite Crunch
- Gengar (Mega) – Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Giratina (Origin) – Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Chandelure – Hex, Shadow Ball
- Hoopa (Confined) – Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Beedrill (Mega) – Bug Bite, X-Scissor
- Pinsir (Shadow) – Bug Bite, X-Scissor
- Scyther (Shadow) – Fury Cutter, Bug Buzz
- Pheromosa – Bug Bite, Bug Buzz