Can’t wait any longer? I’m 100% with you. Learn how to get sorted into your Hogwarts Legacy House NOW with this guide.
Last year, it was revealed from the official website of Wizarding World that you could select a wand and house in Hogwarts Legacy before the video game’s release.
We will have to make the most important decision as soon as we start this adventure.
While it is true that within the Harry Potter universe, this decision is up to the Sorting Hat. In Hogwarts Legacy, we can decide for ourselves. So yes, you technically won’t get sorted into your Hogwarts Legacy House.
The decision of the house in Hogwarts Legacy has a lot of importance in the story’s narrative.
How to get sorted into your Hogwarts Legacy House NOW
First of all, to do this, you need to complete a questionnaire that will tell you which Hogwarts Legacy house you belong to Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff. Afterward, you can transfer your results to the game by linking your account so that this choice is automatic.
To get sorted into your Hogwarts Legacy House, follow these steps.
- Create an account -or log in if you already have one- in Wizarding World.
- Complete the quizzes, which you can access by logging into your profile and selecting the “+” sign under “home” and “wand.”
- Then, you can hit “copy” and you’ll receive an eight-digit code to transfer your Hogwarts Legacy wand and house information.
- Finally, you will have to create an account -or log in to the official Warner Bros Games website, where you will be asked for the code.
- You paste it, and you will have already managed to link the Wizarding World account with the Warner Bros Games account.
Congrats! You just got sorted into your Hogwarts Legacy House.
Although you also have the option to download the application for mobile devices (iOS and Android) and complete the questionnaires there if you find it easier and more convenient.
Hogwarts Legacy will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch and PC.