Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is a hugely popular game. Getting its start on PS2 and the original Xbox, the game helped pave the way for sequels. It maintained enough popularity that it warranted a remake. It will also come with trophies on PSN.
Prince of Persia: Sand of Time Trophy List
Time itself has not been kind to the remake. While many await its release, the game is on an indefinite delay. In addition, fans have been highly critical of the game’s look before it even hit the market. With that having happened, we shouldn’t be surprised at the trophy list leaking.
Here are some of the trophies that players can look forward to:
- Earn Them All – Earn every trophy in the game
- One Hard Decision – Defeat your father
- There is Always Time to Drink – Take a drink from a fountain during combat
- Sand the Fight Down – Defeat 15 enemies in a row without taking damage
- No Respect – Drink from a fountain while an enemy is slowly falling down
Some of the trophies may be easier to acquire than others. Here are some other trophies for the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake:
- Full Circle – Activate the palace defense system
- Scapegoat – Freeze the same enemy five times
- Hidden Doors – Find the secret level
- Sand Bearer – Obtain the Dagger of Time
- …I swear – Rewind 25 times
- Smoldering Gaze – Stare at Farrah very closely
The studio behind has been listening to community feedback. And they have been adding in what they can. This is why they say the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake has been delayed so extensively. Since it’s an overhaul with state-of-the-art visuals, the delays are understandable. The game is currently in development for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Will you be adding this remake of a classic to your library? Let me know in the comments!