Project CARS is set for launch on May 7th for PC. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will be released on May 12th.
After four years of thorough testing and approval from both gamers and real racing pros, the most authentic, intense, beautiful and technically-advanced racing game ever made is now crossing the finishing line!
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
- A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
- Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS is therefore the player’s choice for realistic racing: built by the fans and built for the future ushering in a fresh new era of simulation-based racing so sit back, turn up the volume, and get ready for the next generation featuring music from world-renowned music producer Deadmau5.
Checkout the Trailer Below and Let us know what you think!
Founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Nerd Stash. An avid gamer since I could walk and can be found in Ashland, KY, where he hopes to find inspiration and uniqueness in life by meeting awesome people, development friendships with companies, and become more nerdy.