Radio Viscera is a top-down shooter from the minds of Fire Face Corporation. While other games are fine with bullets, this title wants you to use everything. What do you think it would be like to trade bullets for something more destructive?
Radio Viscera Features
Experience the gory arcade action of this top-down shooter as you battle cultists. You are the only thing standing between the satanic Y2K cultist and total global destruction. Here are some of the features to look forward to in Radio Viscera:
- The World is Your Weapon – Your excavation weapon not enough? Use the environment to your advantage, and watch the walls get painted with what’s left of cultists.
- Out of Rounds – There are no bullets here. Instead of a gun or bazooka, players are given a physics-based air-powered excavation device. As long as you have cultists and objects to toss around, you will have always have ammo.
- Beautiful Destruction – Does a path feel like a dead end? Blast a hole using a cultist’s body to mow down walls. Destroy the environment to your heart’s content. Or, until there are no cultists to deal with.
- The Scenic Route – It’s not always about explosions and clouds of pink mist. Feel like cooling off for a bit? Take a stroll through peaceful zones in Radio Viscera to get new skins and accessories.
- Leaderboards – There is nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. So why not take a look at the leaderboards and see if you can beat out other players? In addition, players can use the automatic GIF generator to take a snapshot of their best plays.
Are you excited to get to destroying walls? Let me know in the comments!