Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has been updated to version Y6S3.2 today, so here’s the full list of patch notes. There are a number of bugs that have been fixed, along with a couple of new features for player comfort, including an easier-to-read scoreboard. PC users can now also display a number of performance metrics in the HUD, with options to display FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related info. Users will have the option to turn this on or off in the Options menu and can choose between displaying Minimal or Advanced metrics. Let’s check out all the updates!
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S3.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where a player who downs a teammate is removed from the match.
- Fixed a muffled sound that is heard on some automatic weapons.
- Players no longer can get stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on Theme Park map.
- Fixed multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- Fixed rappel exploit that allowed players to reach inaccessible locations on the Coastline map.
- Level of detail improvements made on Yacht and Tower maps.
- Game no longer crashes when Mira’s Black Mirror is ejected while an active Cluster Charge is attached to it.
- Fixed an issue where Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor appears to be stuck on the “Connecting…” screen when a player views Pulse in Support Mode.
- Added an animation when player tries to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped
- Player can now exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Shield skins can now be previewed in 3D in the Weapon Skins category of the Shop.
- Thumbnails for shield skins can now be view from the Battle Pass purchase side-panel.
- C4 turns no longer white on the new Nitro Cell model.
- Various localization issues have been fixed.
- Round timer shows now shows correct amount of time remaining on Stadia, PC, and Luna.
For more information about the latest updates on Rainbow Six Siege, check out the official website. For even more Rainbow Six Siege news, see our patch notes on the previous version, as well as our coverage of the game’s release on PS5 and Xbox Series X.