Rainbow Six Siege has today launched its Y7S1.3 update across all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update doesn’t look to bring about anything new or any sort of sweeping balance changes following Azami’s release. Instead, the team is looking to merely clean things up across gameplay, specific operators, and the user experience as a whole. The rather frustrating issue of Blackbeard’s glass shield being about to block stun grenades has also been fully taken care of, so you can safely go back to killing him with relative ease. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Rainbow Six Siege in its Y7S1.3 update!
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y7S1.3 Patch Notes
- Fixed – Blackbeard mounted shield can block Stun Grenades.
- Fixed – Defenders gadgets become indestructible after being downed or killed while holding the gadget.
- Fixed – Gadgets are indestructible after getting pushed while holding the gadget in hands.
- Fixed – Amaru can’t use Garra Hook to get to the top of the left tower of Emerald Plains
- Fixed – Operator Portrait is not equipped after purchasing a bundle and pressing the “Equip All” button.
- Fixed – Crosshair will become a white dot in multiple conditions for Montagne.
- Fixed – Camera issues during match replay on Emerald Plains.
Now before we sign off, it’s important to note the download size for this update will naturally vary depending on your platform, though not by much. PC users have it the easiest with anywhere from 400-500MB for the download size. PlayStation has it slightly harsher at 450-550 depending on your console. And finally, Xbox platforms come out slightly harder hit with sizes ranging from 600-650 or so. Again, these sizes aren’t too bad anyways, but it never hurts to confirm.