Hot on the heels of Operation Crystal Guard‘s launch, Rainbow Six Siege’s Y6S3.1 update is here, and we’ve got the patch notes detailing what is chiefly a lick of bug fixing paint. The bug fixes are aimed at gameplay, operators, level design, and the general user experience. You can read the full Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.1 Patch Notes below.
Ubisoft says servers will be down to roll out Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.1 today for approximately 30 mins from 9 AM ET/ 1 PM UTC for PC, 10 AM ET/2 PM UTC for Xbox, and 11 AM ET/3 PM UTC. As for download sizes, Xbox Series X players draw the short straw with 1.56 GB, while Steam players land the lightest at 847.7 MB. For all other platforms, the Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.1 patch size falls somewhere between these two.
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.1 Patch Notes
- FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
- FIXED – When shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is out now for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.