Game developers VOID Interactive have released the patch notes for update hotfix 1 coming to Ready or Not today, March 9. First released in December 2021 in early access, this first-person shooter allows players to become part of a SWAT team. Gamers can play in a series of different modes in either single-player or multiplayer.
The new update was described as a “hotfix” by developers and is mostly comprised of bug fixes and improvements. Have a look at the patch notes for update hotfix 1 coming to Ready or Not below.
Ready or Not Update Hotfix 1 Patch Notes
- Fast Reload magazines maintain velocity from animation
- Any weapon can now be canted(default keybind ‘O’. This will not be O if you have an existing keybind set up.)
ROE bug fixes and improvements:
- Revoke penalties if AI tries to threaten someone again (by fake surrendering, for example)
- Fixed an issue where a suspect drawing a weapon would be considered unjustified when force was used
- Updated SWAT engagement rules
- Fixed an issue where fake surrender exits would not count as authorized use of force
- Fixed an issue where fake surrenders with a knife would not count as authorized use of force
- Shortened required yell reaction time before authorizing use of force
- Made surrender checks more lenient in the case where accidental shots were fire as soon as an AI surrenders
- If a suspect is hesitating or fleeing with a weapon, even after hearing a yell, force is authorized
Other New Changes and Updates Added
- Civilians again avoid traps
- ‘Bring Order to Chaos’ is only complete if all suspects are arrested or dead. Excludes civilians.
- Added civilian response to yelling outside of line of sight(with a cooldown).
- Any weapon can now be canted (Default: O)
- Pepper spray now reduces morale
- Knife damage now applied to AI
- Lowest chunks of destroyable doors now ignore pawn collision (may resolve AI getting stuck inside doors)
- Detonator now appears in tactical device slot once all C2 has been used/placed
- Fixed an issue where clients could not see item scroll menu due to inventory not being replicated at start
- Fixed bleed audio playing on death
- Fixed new fake surrender exits not aborting when stunned
- Fixed camera being stuck in mirror gun when dying while mirroring in full screen
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed AI not always having correct health on start
- Fix for ragdolls repeatedly playing collision sounds
- Fix for ragdolls never sleeping
- Fixed suspects being able to fake surrender multiple times