When Red Dead Redemption 2 launched on the PC back in November, it came with a new fancy photo mode, and with some extras for the story mode. PlayStation 4 users will be able to access these through a free update that was released today. However, Xbox One users will have to wait until January 21st.
Here’s a quick overview of what you can grab:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont, and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver, and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian, and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Rockstar Games have also just released the Moonshiners expansion for Red Dead Redemption online, players team up with an NPC called Maggie Fike. Together you grab a small property to run your illicit trade in the basement. There is room for expanding your property adding a bar, band and dance floor. To access Moonshiners, you will have to either be rank 5 or completed one trader sell mission.
RedM, a mod for Red Dead Online has also been released on the PC, it is fairly similar to Grand Theft Auto 5‘s FiveM mod; allowing players to tweak personal multiplayer servers and change things around. Notably, PCGamer got excited about the prospect of spawning a giant duck into the online world.
We found Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PC made us love the game all over again.