Attention fangirls and boys, Capcom and Numskull, have unveiled the new line of official merch for Resident Evil 3. Rest assured, this line of new merchandise has been worth the wait. The entire collection is currently available for preorder and will be launched in coordination with the Resident Evil 3 official game release on PC, PS4, and Xbox on April 3, 2020.
Something For Everyone
This new Resident Evil 3 collection offers some collectibles and wearable goodies, perfect, for fans of S.T.A.R.S. This set provides a little something for everyone. The full list of official merchandise is:
- Resident Evil 3 S.T.A.R.S. Collector’s Enamel Pin, which is a return of sold out the pin from Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 3 S.T.A.R.S. Snapback
- Resident Evil 3 ‘Welcome to Raccoon City’ Snapback
- Resident Evil 3 Umbrella Metal Badge Snapback
- Resident Evil 3 Triple Pin Badge Set
- Resident Evil 3 Umbrella Metal Badge Mug
- Resident Evil 3 ‘Welcome to Raccoon City’ Mug (12oz & 20oz)
Cool Collection For A Cool Franchise
The collector’s pin, S.T.A.R.S. snapback, and mug sets are amazing. The collector’s enamel pin from Resident Evil 2 sold out for a reason, and the reason is that it’s as sick as the zombies S.T.A.R. agents slay. The snapback is on point, and its vibrant colors make it stand out in this collection. The mugs are a fun addition and something we have come to expect from Numskull. The colors are crisp, and the sizes are great for moderate and heavy coffee drinkers.
Unfortunately, this Resident Evil 3 set is not as expansive as the sets offered by other games, like Zelda and Batman, it lacks any miniatures or shirts. It is still full of the inherent coolness and quality that we expect from Resident Evil 3, Numskull, and Capcom. This set is perfect for casual fans, cosplayers, and collectors alike. It makes for a great gift, for yourself, friend, or family member.