Revita is a game that challenges players to do better. Developed by BenStar, the roguelite uses procedurally generated stages. This ensures no two runs are the same. Thanks to today’s new update, there’s a lot more to see in fresh runs.
Revita Game Gets ‘Beasts and Bees’ Update
Revita is not a game that has been out long. But, this update will add a fair amount of new features to the roguelite. Some notable ones include:
- New Celestial Weapon – enemies eventually become harder to defeat. Make things even easier with a weapon from the heavens.
- Achievements – everyone loves getting a reward after working up a sweat to beat a level. Show off what you’ve earned on your journey up the clock tower.
- Secrets – It will take a keen eye to discover the secrets of the clock tower. Will Revita be a game that keeps them away from you?
- Dialogue Skips – as great as a story for a roguelite can be, many want to get back to action. And if you’ve already heard it before, this should make things easier.
- Quick Restart Button – menus can sometimes be hard to get through. Jump quickly back into action with this new shortcut.
- No Unnecessary Loot – Relics of no help in the last area will no longer appear there.
In addition, the update will allow players to zoom out and see the level better. Players can also now skip mashes and holds. Dashing towards the mouse will also be implemented with this update.
Benjamin Kiefer, the one-man developer team behind the Revita game, shared that the update was a lot of work. It was worth it, however, and wouldn’t be possible without major player feedback. You can find the game on Steam for $14.99.
Have you made a journey through the clock tower? Are you excited to see what the new update holds? Let me know in the comments!