Riders Republic 1.08 update launches today. We’ve gathered up all the changes and fixes cooked up by Ubisoft right here. You can expect a slew of new features, improvements, and the usual array of bug fixes in Riders Republic 1.08.
Diving in a bit deeper, this latest Riders Republic update includes new cosmetics in the form of brand new outfits, a bunch of new emotes, the introduction of extra snowmobile tricks, and a host of fresh events. Moving to improvements, Ubisoft is using this latest Riders Republic update to freshen up the Jumbo Bike events and add narration to the ShackDaddy challenges. Alongside, there’s now a social wheel for Tricks Battle, improved voice chat, some tweaks to water physics, and improvements to gear changes and cinematics in Mass Race events.
Read through the full Riders Republic 1.08 update patch notes just below.
Riders Republic 1.08 Update Patch Notes
- Adding new events
- Fresh new outfits to be the freshest on the slopes
- New emotes to rock the podium with
- Snowmobile tricks
- Updating the Jumbo Bike events
- The ShackDaddy’s challenges are now narrated
- The reward notifications have been improved for the Season Progression
- Multiple improvements for the Mass Race experience, such as notifications, gear changes, and cinematic.
- The social wheel is now enabled in Tricks Battle. Bring your best moves.
- Improvement on the Onboarding
- Improving the voice chat
- Reworking the Player Inspection feature
- Modification of the collisions with bike as well as the landing in manual mode
- Some animations and the rewind feature were improved
- Improved the visibility of the TBA and FFA areas
- Modifications to the water physics
- The snowboard and Jumbo bike have been added to the Zen mode
Riders Republic 1.08 Update – Bug fixes:
- The achievements Veni & Vidi should now unlock properly
- Correction for the sponsors’ max level rewards
- A few improvements for the characters
- Improved the emote preview in the Store
- Multiple fixes on different events, such as camera, leaderboard, checkpoints.
- Various fixes for mouse and keyboard users
- Multiple fix in the menu and map pages.
- Various adjustments with the Tricks List and Tricks academy
- Multiple sound and issues addressed
- Various fixed for texts and text to speech system
- A few world improvements
Riders Republic is out now for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Amazon Luna, and Google Stadia. There’s even a free weekend event coming up for those wishing to test the waters before committing to a purchase. For more details regarding Riders Republic 1.08 update, visit the official forum here.