Riders Republic Update 1.04 has arrived on all platforms. Ubisoft has duly penned patch notes to accompany the update. We’ve gathered the full Riders Republic 1.04 patch notes right here for convenience.
Riders Republic Update 1.04’s main takeaway is behind-the-scenes adjustments to the collision effect. The tweaks should make fluke shoves and pushes in mass PvP events that can cost dearly when vying for those top placings less frequent and more predictable.
Alongside, Riders Republic Update 1.04 addresses a slew of what Ubisoft calls major issues. Among them, a PS5 memory issue, fixes to Shackdaddy Bandit’s challenges, and a problem whereby players found themselves unable to progress beyond the scoreboard. Furthermore, the patch also fixes an issue with coin purchases not reaching player accounts on Stadia and PC. Finally, Riders Republic Update 1.04 fixes several minor issues, including descriptions and titles, and Rocket Bike camera orientation.
You can sift through the full Riders Republic 1.04 patch notes just below.
Riders Republic Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Collision effect in PVP mode adjusted
- Fixed an issue where Republic coins were not added onto player’s account after purchase on PC & Stadia
- Fixed an issue where updates would allocate more memory space on PS5
- Fixed an issue where players were stuck at the scoreboard
- Multiple fixes on Shackdaddy Bandit’s challenges, side objectives and sponsors.
- Fixed an issue where there was button functionality loss after a network disconnection in the Trail Editor
- Some descriptions or titles fixed/added
- Fixed an issue with the Camera orientation on the Rocket Bike
Riders Republic is out now for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Amazon Luna, and Google Stadia. Lastly, Riders Republic features among the nominees for this year’s The Game Awards. The complete list of which you can check out here, including Deathloop, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, It Takes Two, Psychonauts 2, 12 Minutes, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and Returnal.