The team at Avalanche Studios went live with the Riders Republic 1.14 update, along with accompanying patch notes. According to the official Riders Republic 1.14 patch notes, the latest update added new emotes, outfits, challenges, world content, audio, and photo mode. Apart from this, Riders Republic patch 1.14 also includes a new sponsor, odyssey, and 2 new stunts for the BMX career owners. So without any further introduction, here is the complete patch notes list for the Riders Republic 1.14 update.
Riders Republic update 1.14 patch notes
- Added new Emotes, Outfits, Challenges, World Content, Audio and Photo Mode Features.
- Added new Sponsor Odyssey for the BMX career owners.
- Added the Snow Skate.
- Added 2 new stunts for the owners of the BMX career.
- There is now a new version of the shop page.
- The speed when in ragdoll state has been adjusted.
- Corrected the landing whilst using the Steep control mode.
- Fixed WOLF errors experienced when attempting to join Mass Races.
- The descriptions of weekly challenges have been rephrased to provide clarity on conditions.
- Fixed clipping which was happening between customization and character’s.
- Adjusted the clan tag names on consoles.
- Fixed VANS footwear on characters.
- Fixed hand clipping occurring during the Good Job emote.
- Changed the unlock condition of the Prada Event.
- Fixed the Steep mode assist.
- Fixed the changes for the Season page.
- The notification title text will no longer overlap in different localizations.
- Fixed Showdown and Tricks Battle modes.
- Fixed the duplicate pop-ups in Showdown for gem quantity.
- Fixed the Season Progression.
- Fixed the “Black & Gold” bundle display.
- Fixed the discount display after purchasing.
- Fixed the BMX tricks counting before they were completed.
- Made some adjustments to the stunt “lift descent” as it was difficult to complete.
- Fixed the infinite fall grind in Area52, we know that space is infinite, but this was not supposed to happen!
- Fixed flying trees (we think it was the aliens).
- Fixed various collision issues.
After reading through the patch notes for the Riders Republic 1.14 update, you can find the game available on PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One & Series X|S. Outside of the Riders Republic 1.14 update patch notes, head on over to the Riders Republic official website to follow future updates. Lastly, you can follow the team at Ubisoft and learn about any of the other projects they might have in the works on their development website.
Traffic Warning for Diablo 4 Beta | The Nerd Stash in: Diablo 4 Open Beta Starts Now!
[…] the traffic warning for Diablo 4 Beta, Blizzard will often take the ga ...
gluglugudnsomsğ in: What Time Does the Diablo 4 Beta End? All Dates
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for ...