With Hopoo Games starting Risk of Rain 2 strong with the Anniversary Update earlier this year, only recently has it made the jump to consoles. With the anniversary update having just launched on Switch, other consoles have had the update for some time. Due to this, publisher Gearbox have consistently fixed issues on the Risk of Rain 2 console editions. While lots of these changes are mainly bug fixes, here are the Risk of Rain 2 patch notes and bug fixes for patch 1.08.
Risk of Rain 2 1.08 Patch Notes
- Solved an issue where Captain’s secondary would not stun the enemy.
- Solved an issue where the Malachite Urchin enemies would remain visible after defeating them.
- Increased the size of the Brass Contraption hitbox.
- Solved an issue where the game would freeze during the last Mithrix phase as the Heretic.
- Solved an issue where the Ravenous Bite healing passive would not activate.
- Solved an issue where the Mercenary Focused alternative utility skill would not apply the expose debuff.
- Solved an issue with the ending cinematic not fading out properly.
- Solved an issue where the UI would not display in the ‘Music & More’ menu.
- Solved an issue when pressing the Info Screen button on the main menu would lock character selection.
- Solved an issue where destroying rocks, pots, or vulture eggs would cause infinite missiles to spawn.
- Solved an issue where the Sticky Bomb item would not correctly deal 180% damage.
- Solved an issue where Huntress would die after blinking out of AOE damage.
- Solved an issue where the Sawmerang would not deal damage upon hit.
- Solved an issue where Captain’s Orbital Supply Beacons cannot be called on the Commencement stage.
- Solved an issue where Profile Stats would not display localized text.
While the update doesn’t include any new content or teasers of what’s to come, fans will still appreciate the attention to specific Risk of Rain 2 console complaints. Increasing Brass Contraptions hitbox are clearly fixes paying attention to the fans. These changes are set to launch today on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch platforms. You can view their patch note breakdown on Gearbox’s website here.