One of the latest Gloves added to Roblox Slap Battles this year in 2023 is Leash, a Glove equipped with the Lasso Drag Ability. As its name suggests, this Ability tethers a slapped target to the Glove holder, enabling them to drag their opponent around in a ragdoll state. During this time, the one being pulled cannot move or use their Glove’s Ability, causing them to be indefinitely ensnared until the Leash user or the victim has been slapped. As a result, this a perfect Glove if you are looking to turn your opponent into a “lassoed pet” and take them on a walk.
Unlocking the Leash Glove in Roblox Slap Battles
Unlocking the Leash Glove in Roblox Slap Battles is a straightforward and almost effortless, except for a single catch. The obtainment process relies wholly on the cooperation of other players. Specifically, you need to have 13 players gather into a single server with the Cult Glove equipped to get the Leash Glove.
Roblox: How to Get the RNGod Badge in Slap Battles (RNG Glove)
The Slap Battles Wiki clarifies that the required number of players holding a Cult Glove should be 14 because the total includes the one attempting to unlock the Leash Glove in Roblox Slap Battles. Once this condition has been met, everyone participating will receive the Demonic Ritual Badge, granting access to the Leash Glove in the shop lobby. For those unfamiliar, the Cult is another Badge-related Glove that requires “Good Job.” This Badge involves using the Potato Glove and holding the “hot potato” explosive to eliminate yourself, unlocking the Badge. However, the Potato Glove is obtained from another series of Gloves and Badges.
For clarification, Roblox content creator Premiumsalad has displayed via gameplay that the Demonic Ritual Badge and Leash Glove are unlocked by gathering 14 people holding the Cult Glove in Slap Battles. However, there are multiple requirements to get the Cult Glove in the first place. Here is a list of prerequisites:
- Step 1: A second player must buy the Reaper Glove for 3,500 Slaps and unlock the “Harbinger of Death” Badge by getting 10 elimination in one life.
- Step 2: This user must also get the Killstreak Glove for 5,000 Slaps and unlock the “250” Badge by achieving 250 elimination in one life.
- Step 3: The two Badges above unlock the Bubble Glove; they must use Bubble’s Ability while you use the Reverse Glove’s Ability. The Reverse Glove can be purchased using 5,500 Slaps.
- Step 4: Clearing Step 3 unlocks the “Sorry to burst your bubble” Badge and Potato Glove.
- Step 5: Perform a self-elimination with the Potato Glove’s “hot potato” to unlock the “Good Job” Badge and Cult Glove.
- Step 6: Equip the Cult Glove with thirteen other players to unlock the Leash Glove in Roblox.
Roblox is available now for PC, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.
Source: YouTube/Premiumsalad | The Slap Battles Wiki