Want to know how to get Tip Jar Marker in Find The Markers in Roblox? The search for elusive markers continues, and today we’ll talk about the Tip Jar Marker. Unlike the Frozen Marker, which has an entire fridge full of food, and the Phoenix Marker, whose fame speaks for itself, Tip Jar Marker has neither fame nor fortune. This marker is a poor man who begs the players for alms and is shown to those who give him a couple of coins. However, it hides well, and to get Tip Jar Marker in Find The Markers in Roblox, you will have to try.
Where to Find Tip Jar Marker in Find The Markers
First of all, it is worth noting that the Tip Jar Marker is a Medium rarity marker and is not easy to find. Finding This Marker has several steps, but following the steps below will quickly find and get Tip Jar Marker in Find The Markers:
- Take the Main Spawn as your starting point and head towards the Big Ben-like building.
- Climb up the building using the wall jump.
- Climb the translucent ladder, after which you will teleport to another location.
- Next, go towards the blue bioluminescent forest. You can find a Bioluminescent Marker here, but you must go to the left and start down the stairs.
- Approach the marker behind the counter and click on the dialog box above it.
- Select the “Can I collect you?” option.
- Next, collect four copper and one silver coin from all locations and take the coins to the donation jar. But we will talk about this in more detail below.
Where to Find Coins for Tip Jar Marker in Find The Markers
Once you’ve taken the coin collection quest, here’s where you can find each:
- The first coin is next to you between two piers.
- To get the second coin, climb the stairs, and jump onto the archway. Use the same technique that you used to get to this location.
- The third coin is between the branches of a large tree in the park to the left of the arch.
- The fourth coin is in the fire in the Bioluminescent Forest.
- The final Silver Coin is also in the Bioluminescent Forest. Go to the far right corner of the forest and take the coin.
It is worth noting that another coin lies on the castle top, but you do not need it. Once you have collected all the coins, go down the stairs again and turn left. Near the bench, you will see a small jar. Go to the coin jar and hold E to put a coin there, after which a Tip Jar Marker will appear nearby, and you can collect it. By the way, next to the jar is cardboard with the inscription that they accept silver coins. Silver Coin may be enough for the quest, but we haven’t been able to verify this, so we can’t say for sure.