Rocket League may have been on the market for awhile, but it shows no sign of slowing down. The eSports giant is no stranger to crossover materials either: the NBA, Back to the Future, The Fast and the Furious, Rick and Morty, and Warframe are just a small sample of properties that have found their way into Rocket League. DC Comics has already had a promotional tie-in when they released Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and they’ve got another one headed down the pipeline. Check out the two new Batmobiles entering the arena in the DC Super Heroes DLC pack.
In addition to the two Batmobiles, this DLC pack includes 20+ additional cosmetic items, so you can trick out any car in favor of your favorite DC heroes. Also included are:
- Aquaman—Breakout Decal and Player Banner.
- Batman—Paladin Decal and Player Banner.
- Cyborg—Roadhog Decal and Player Banner.
- DC—Player Banner.
- Flash—Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost.
- Green Arrow—Hotshot Decal and Player Banner.
- Green Lantern—Merc Decal and Player Banner.
- Superman—Octane Decal and Player Banner.
- Wonder Woman—Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner.
Some of the materials for the Flash and the DC player banner were released in the Rocket League Collector’s Edition. Sadly, no word from developer, Psyonix, when this bad boy will join the fray
I know I was disappointed when the first Rocket League Batmobile was announced as the one that Batman drives in BvS, rather than the Michael Keaton ’89 version. So we’ve got that itch scratched now. And the Tumbler from Bale-era Batman looks pretty nifty too.
The DC Super Heroes pack will be available for download on March 5. It will cost you $3.99. And, if you haven’t picked up Rocket League yet… why? View the full notes on the DLC here.