Recently, the team developers at Deep Silver Volition dropped the 1.04 update and patch notes for Saints Row. The new update, internally named hotfix #1, which went live across all platforms, is a minor update that addresses a handful of bugs. But don’t worry if you are experiencing bugs that aren’t yet addressed in this patch. The team is already hard at work on hotfix #3, which is already looking to address the other issues players face with the new release.
The Saints Row update 1.04 is approximately a 5GB download, not too bad of a download for most platforms. You can read the complete list of patch notes below for the latest Saints Row 1.04 update.
Saints Row Update 1.04 Patch Notes
This week: Hotfix #1 will be submitted and deployed across multiple platforms in the coming days and will address camera issues, animation bugs, PC Launch issues, and crashes. These need to go through approval for each platform so maybe staggered releases on each, but they are coming for all!
Xbox: TBC – keep checking for updates
Hotfix #1 is here for Epic Games and PlayStation – Xbox is in the approval process and will be released as soon as possible, but the fixes will be the same as below.
- Stops issues when launching via Epic on DX12
- It fixes a crash when the player uses the Star Launcher after customizing it.
- Fixes default camera sensitivity being too high.
- Fixes vehicle hijacking animation issues. You will now sit in your new stolen vehicle, not stand next to it.
- Localization & font issues as well as cut-off text on Epic – because reading is what? Fundamental
- PS5 Adaptive triggers – we have made the decision to disable these whilst we fix the inverted axis issue when toggling “resistance”, we fully intend to get this back in, stay tuned for updates on it.
- Fixed instances where Riding Shotgun was entirely too difficult on Sensei difficulty.
We are working hard on Hotfix #2, and we will get it out to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned.
Deep Silver Volition is already making headway into the concerns that players have since their newest release. After reading through the patch notes for the Saints Row 1.04 update, you can follow further updates by heading on over to Deep Silver Volition’s development page.