Game developers, Sloclap, have published the patch notes for update 1.07 coming to Sifu today, March 3. The game was only released on February 8 and has already won over many gamers, boasting a score of 80 on Metacritic for PS5. This beat ’em up game follows the son of a Sifu who was wrongly murdered by a group of martial artists. The son vows to avenge his father and kill each member of the group.
The patch notes for update 1.07 coming to Sifu show several changes to the game, such as a fixed infinite loop, improvements to UX/UI, fixes to multiple bugs and crashes, and more. For all of the details on the update, check out the full patch notes below.
Sifu Update 1.07 Patch Notes for March 3
Sound design :
- Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Fixed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fixed an issue where Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- Fixed the Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
- The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before)
- High Contrast Display is now available for Playstation users
- Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Fixed issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Fixed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Fixed issue for the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level art & lighting
- Fixed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary