Sifu has today unveiled its 1.07 update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update, as the vast majority of you expected, is just centered around fixing a lot of issues currently plaguing the game. One of the bigger changes though should be nice for Chinese players, as Chinese Mandarin voice-over has officially been added to the game. Beyond that though, there’s fixes across the board to design, UI/UX, and much more! This likely won’t make you return to the game by any means, but anyone who is still playing should find all of this nice. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Sifu in its 1.07 update!
Sifu Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Fixed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fixed an issue where Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- Fixed the Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
- The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before)
- High Contrast Display is now available for Playstation users
- Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Fixed issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Fixed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Fixed issue for the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level art & lighting
- Fixed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary – still WIP thanks @materwelonz!