There’s good news for fans of The Sims 4 today, with the new 1.49 update promising all kinds of bug fixes and new ways to play. The latest update introduces “Scenarios”, where you will get the chance to pursue different goals and earn rewards. Let’s take a look at all the changes in the latest Sims 4 patch notes!
Sims 4 Update 1.49 Patch Notes: Scenarios
Let’s start with the scenarios. According to the Sims website, you’ve got 2 to choose from:
- Making Money: Money, money, money, money, MOOONNEEEY! <ahem> This Scenario places your Sim in quite the predicament by having their bank account reset after they have moved in a Lot – yup zero Simoleons, nada – the difficulty could increase if your Sim chooses between Unfurnished and Furnished Lots, or if they bulldoze their space. To complete the Scenario you’ll have to earn your way to one million Simoleons. How you get to one million – it can be however you wish, just don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. <wink>
- Finding Love After a Break Up: Love hurts… love scars. This Scenario places your Sim right after they have broken up with their significant other. Your Sim’s task is to find love either by salvaging that relationship that broke apart, or finding new love with someone else. Which will your Sim choose? It’s your Sim’s time to dream; which Sim will win their heart?
So what will it be, love or money? Good thing you don’t have to choose because you can do both if you want! Or neither! It’s your choice! Don’t like love or money? Well, then you’ll be pleased to know that update 1.49 has made some adjustments to decorative plants! Who needs wealth and companionship when you can just have a bunch of azaleas instead?
Sims 4 Update 1.49 Patch Notes: Bug Fixes
Sims 4 Bug Fixes
- We fixed an issue that made Toddlers walk with animations that were not quite fitting for a Toddler. I don’t know about you all, but if my Toddler in-game looked like they had a lot of coffee, I would be concerned – and this is coming from the caffeine queen herself. Luckily we were able to solve this issue and they should walk properly now.
- Noticed the Bonsai Tree was a little… text averse? We did too – we made sure the Bonsai was properly potted and trimmed which solved its text attachment issues, so now its text should be displayed properly in Build Mode.
- Speaking about text averse, some of the variants for the Mega Stacked Stone wall texture have been fixed in Build Mode as well to display proper text.
Sims 4 Spa Day Bug Fixes
- Over the years, Yoga practices have incorporated a number of equipment choices such as super comfy and hypoallergenic mats, yoga socks, sweat-proof technology clothing and towels, you name it… but what is never OK is practicing Yoga with shoes on. Sims should no longer be practicing Yoga with shoes on, as if.
Sims 4 Industrial Loft Bug Fixes
- The “I Took a Welding Class Once” Double Bed has been adjusted to show Stress and Comfort values as well as a reduced price. I mean, I took a welding class once, but I’m not quite in luxury status yet.