Snowrunner has today deployed its July 5 update across all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As is the standard for most patches both today and in general, today’s update for Snowrunner is looking to provide some minor tuneup for issues discovered by both the team and its community. With a number of fixes to modding, hard mode, and other minor problems, Snowrunner should hopefully feel more stable and easier to mod going forward. Without further ado, here’s everything new with Snowrunner in its July 5 update!
Snowrunner July 5 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug when sometimes subscribed MOD maps cannot be enabled
- Fixed a bug related to convertation of the maps with custom assets
- Optimized API calls to mod.io
- Some minor cosmetic changes in content library
- Added a warning message that savegames may be incompatible with previous versions
- Render optimizations for Xbox Series
- Localization fixes
- Minor multiplayer, crossplay and UI bugs were fixed
- Fixed a bug in hard mode during co-op session when trying to refuel a full truck at the fuel station results in deleting all the fuel from the truck’s gas tank
- Fixed a bug with constant accidental crashes after some amount of hours of play during a saving process on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a bug when markers (waypoint, loading marker, watchpoint, etc.) in the game are noticeably clipped when they are at the edge of the screen in windowed mode
- Fixed a bug which could cause save game crashes on PlayStation
- Fixed a bug with accidental crashes of the beginning of the game on any platform
Snowrunner and the July 5 update are available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding this update, check out the official Focus Entertainment forums.