There’s a new patch named Hotfix 3 for Sons of the Forest, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game is pretty fresh and has already become one of the most popular games. It is the sequel to the 2014 video game The Forest, which is why it has a large fan base. Endnight Games wants to offer players solid gameplay, so it supports the game with updates from day one. The latest version is not extensive, so do not expect anything significant. The patch notes of the Sons of the Forest Hotfix 3 are below.
Sons of the Forest Hotfix 3 Patch Notes
Here is a small fix for some issues that came up yesterday.
- Fix for hotkeyed flask removing flask when used.
- Arms and Legs will now be equipped instead of eaten when hotkeyed
- Fix for hotkey button label not fitting in inventory view for some buttons
- Fixed hotkey icon showing the first hotkey for all unassigned items
- Fixed Helldoor collider not blocking certain interactions
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub. Meanwhile, if you missed yesterday’s update, named Hotfix 2, you can check its patch notes below.
- Added hotkey system for keyboard/mouse. Assign hotkeys in inventory by pressing numerical keys 0 through 9 on hovered items in inventory.
- Added hint for hotkeys to loading screen
- Improved cutscene skip prompt; will now appear briefly at the start or show when common skip keys are pressed (esc, space, etc.)
- Added heavy attack tutorial to loading hints
- ‘Back’ (default Esc) will close the Tutorial book, Construction book and Grab bag interactions