Space Robinson from Lumorix games is set to launch next month on Steam for Windows PC. The self-proclaimed hardcore Action-RPG officially launches October 7th.
Space Robinson is being published by Alawar Premium, subsidiarity of Alawar Entertainment. An open beta will be available from now until the game’s release. According to the official page:
“Players will enjoy a Hardcore RPG-action on a procedurally generated planet. Collect resources, craft weapons, unlock a cute but ruthless pet-mate and then choose your way to die!”
Summoned by an intergalactic corporation named VAST, you’re an ordinary engineer sent to Colony 21 located on a distant planet to perform maintenance works. While you are trying to find the answers, you understand that this place is not as friendly as it seems. Prepare to face countless enemies along the way. Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft vast amounts of ammunition!
Space Robinson is about exploration and survival. Search the planet for secret caches and valuable resources. Players fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait and strike at any moment. Fight to survive by building protective turrets and craft ammunition. Dogs are valuable tools that players can unlock to help while fighting monsters.
The key features in the game are:
- Hardcore – Choose the way you die! Enemies, traps, or things that go bump in the night. Fight to level yourself up and unlock new guns.
- Craft – Create guns that shoot lightning or craft medical aide to patch yourself up. Players must decide what to use and how to use it in order to win the day.
- Building – Night on this planet can be rough. Build plenty of turrets to keep the monsters away. Fail to protect yourself and you won’t make it till the sun rises.
- Bots – You’re not the only one building up defenses. Develop bots that help bring down enemy caches and help win the day.
- Generation – If first, you don’t succeed, try, try again. Generate over and over in order to try every possible path. Like a great episode of Star Trek, eventually, you’ll figure out how to escape your fate.
These are just a few of the main features within Space Robinson. There are also randomly generated levels and loot. Once you die, you are spawned on a special base that makes you start the adventure again. No two experiences will be the same.
Space Robinson comes out for Steam on Windows PC on October 7th.
Are you interested in Space Robinson? Let us know in the comments below.
I’m just a Star Trek loving, video game playing, dog owning nerd who loves to talk about all things that are geeky with anyone who will listen. I still have my original working NES and still believe blowing in the cartridge makes it work! Feel free to start a conversation with me about all things gaming and entertainment, I do love a great chat with like minded people!!