Spellbreak has today launched update 4.10 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes for this patch. Today’s patch is rather small, looking to address bugs still running in the game rather than adding a whole lot of new content. With that being said though, there’s a bunch of new cosmetics being added into the shop, alongside a free Anniversary Gift available for all players. If you’re interested in the nitty-gritty though, without further adieu, here’s everything new with Spellbreak update 4.10!
Spellbreak Update 4.10 Patch Notes
- Added a bunch of new Cosmetics.
- Added sound effects to more emotes.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in how high the Featherfall rune would launch players.
- Fixed infinite spinner appearing in the Chapters tab once a player has completed all of the Story Quests.
- Fixed Vowguard Inquisitor cape flapping around excessively while moving.
- Resolved an issue causing an infinite black screen to appear after applying a new color palette preset in Accessibility Settings just after returning from console’s dashboard.
- Fixed players being unable to leave the Chapter Rewards screen after repeatedly pressing ‘buy rewards’.
- Fixed an error in matchmaking that caused partied teams to occasionally be split into different teams after loading into a match.
- Fixed a bug causing loot chests to sometimes appear in different open states for users.
- Players no longer lose crowns in ranked matches when the other team has no players.
- It’s been one year since Spellbreak’s launch and to celebrate the occasion, we have a gift for you! Log-in to the game between the release of this patch on Sep. 2, 2021 through Sep 9, 2021 and you will receive the Sisterhood of Blades Bundle (Ascending Blade Outfit series + Razor Wings Artifact) in your inventory for free. Thank you for a fantastic year, Breakers!
All in all, Spellbreak update 4.10 is a solid update albeit unexciting. Given that you can score the free Sisterhood of Blades Bundle just by logging in next week though, there’s no complaining about that. The free cosmetics look great too, almost taking on a vampire aesthetic mixed with a little Assassin’s Creed. All in all, hopefully you enjoy this new patch.