A sim like Sphere Flying Cities doesn’t come around often, but this may be another hit. Humanity’s time on Earth is now over, and there’s only one frontier left: space. Will our race survive in our new permanent home? Take on the role of Commander in the Sphere – Flying Cities game to find out.
Sphere – Flying Cities Game on Steam
After the catastrophic destruction of the moon, it’s no longer possible to live on Earth’s surface. So what is the human race supposed to do? Together, humanity may make it, but there is still much to deal with when it comes to rebuilding. Here are some features of the space-themed title:
- Build to Survive – Think you can build a city that teems with life? If you’ve got what it takes, assume the role of Commander, and ensure humanity has a future to look forward to.
- Getting Help Up – Anti-gravity tech is at the heart of the endeavor in this title, keeping it powered in the Spheres – Flying Cities game. You must do you due diligence to ensure a future for the human race.
- Roger, Roger – A sim like Sphere – Flying Cities ensures the player gets some help. With the help of robots, the title allows humans to explore dangerous environments. They can also help to build structures and pathways without endangering anybody.
- Hard Work – Sure, it all sounds easy, but would things be as rewarding if they were easy? Research is another important aspect of the mechanics, because without proper shielding, humanity is one step away from certain doom.
- Darwinism at Work – It’s tough work to balance everyone’s needs. Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the few, and that means not everyone has a future to look forward to. Make the right sacrifices and perhaps humanity will see another few centuries.
You can find the Sphere Flying Cities game on Steam for a 15% discount at $15.29. After the sale ends on October 21, the price returns to $17.99. Do you have what it takes to take humanity beyond the Earth? Will your role as Commander be a good decision? Let me know in the comments!